Do you have an old swimming pool on your property? Wouldn’t it be nice to reclaim your outdoor space by having your pool removed?
Whether you have an in-ground pool, an above-ground pool, or even a hot tub you want taken away, we’re here to help. We’re Remove A Pool, and for more than 25 years we’ve helped homeowners across the country enjoy freedom from their unwanted pools.
Our team of professional, licensed Burke swimming pool removal specialists are the experts when it comes to high-quality pool demolition and site restoration in Fairfax County. We are endorsed by the National Association of Realtors, and we’ve been reviewed on both houzz and HomeAdvisor.
Licensed Pool Demolition In Burke Virginia
There’s a lot to think about when removing a swimming pool, which is why this is definitely a job that’s best left to the professionals. After all, the average backyard pool holds over 10,000 gallons of water, is built with tons of concrete, metal, and plastics, and is connected to gas, water, and electrical lines.
As a fully-licensed Burke swimming pool removal company, we ensure that all the work we do meets or exceeds local building codes and environmental regulations. Every member of our crew has been hand-picked and background checked, and we have comprehensive coverage under both workers’ compensation and liability insurance for your peace of mind.
At Remove A Pool, we take pride in providing each one of our valued customers with exceptional service and quality workmanship, and we stand behind every swimming pool removal in Burke with our industry-leading 5-year satisfaction guarantee. It’s our promise to you that every step of your pool demolition project will be completed using time-tested techniques that are known to deliver years of worry-free results.
Steps Involved With Removing A Pool
If you’re like most pool owners, you likely have questions about what’s actually involved with having a pool removed. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you hire us for your Burke swimming pool removal job:
- We start by assessing the project, locating any buried utility lines, and obtaining any necessary demolition permits on your behalf
- Once the necessary permits are in place, we carefully cap off all the utility connections to your pool heater, pump, and filtration system
- In order to eliminate any risk of flooding, we siphon all the standing water out of your swimming pool and dispose of it according to county regulations
- We then work quickly to break down the structure of your pool using hand tools, power tools, and heavy machinery while protecting your landscaping, fencing, and home against damage
- We haul all the debris away to an approved waste management facility for recycling and/or disposal
- We then fill and level the space where the pool was with gravel, clean sand, and topsoil
- Upon request, we even plant fresh grass seed over the entire area
Contact Us Today
To speak with our Burke swimming pool removal experts, contact us today to book your free, no-obligation quote for your project.