Remove A Pool provides safe, efficient swimming pool removal in Dale City, Virginia for homeowners, property managers, and real estate investors. We are the experts when it comes to dealing with all aspects of pool disconnection, disposal, and site restoration, which is why we’re endorsed by the National Association of Realtors.
No matter how big, old, or deteriorated your unwanted pool is, you can count on our team of fully licensed and insured pool removal experts to deliver exceptional results.
Trusted Dale City Swimming Pool Removal Contractor
If you’ve ever tackled a big home improvement project before, you know how important it is to choose the right contractor for the job. This is particularly true with pool removal, given the fact that there’s a lot of things that could go wrong when you’re dealing with such a big structure.
Here are some questions you should ask when searching for a company to remove your swimming pool:
- How long has the contractor been in the pool removal business?
- Is the contractor a member of the National Association of Pool Demolition Contractors?
- Does the contractor back all the work they do with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee?
- Will the contractor take the time to create a comprehensive site plan before beginning work?
- Do the service fees include any demolition permits and soil testing that’s required in Prince William County?
- Will the contractor contact all of your utility providers to make sure they know exactly where any buried gas, cable, water, or electrical lines are located before they start to dig?
- Does the contractor simply allow all the remaining water in your pool to flood your property, or do they take the time to siphon it out?
- Is the contractor covered under workers’ compensation and liability insurance?
- Have all the employees who work for the pool removal company successfully completed background checks?
- Is the equipment the contractor uses safe and well-maintained?
- Do the fees include removal of all the debris from the pool demolition?
- Will the contractor fill and level the void in your yard and plant fresh grass seed over the project site upon request?
- Has the contractor been reviewed on HomeAdvisor and houzz?
If a company that claims to offer swimming pool removal in Dale City can’t answer ‘yes’ to every one of these questions, you might want to consider finding a contractor that can.
All-Inclusive Pool Demolition and Disposal
At Remove A Pool, we don’t just demolish pools – we complete every single step of the project using safe, efficient methods that meet or exceed all county, state, and federal building codes and environmental regulations.
When you call us about our professional swimming pool removal services, we’ll schedule a free, no-obligation estimate so you can meet us, learn about our services, and find out exactly what having your pool removed will cost. We’ll leave you with a clear, up-front quote that makes it easy for you to see why we’re the Dale City swimming pool removal company that Realtors recommend.