Have you decided it’s finally time to say goodbye to that old, unused pool on your property?
When you’re ready to reclaim your outdoor space by having your pool removed, call us here at Remove A Pool. We provide comprehensive swimming pool removal in Gainesville, Virginia to homeowners, renovators, Realtors, and property managers who need a reliable, safe pool demolition solution.
We’re the experts when it comes to removing all types of in-ground and above-ground swimming pools. We have the skills, experience, and modern equipment it takes to tackle even the toughest Gainesville, Virginia swimming pool removal jobs, regardless of how old the pool is, where it’s located, or what materials are involved.
We’re confident you’ll be happy with us and our services, and we stand behind all of our pool removal work with our 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Steps Involved With Swimming Pool Removal in Gainesville
At first glance removing a pool might look like a simple project, but once you consider the fact that your pool is connected to multiple utility services, contains thousands of gallons of water, and is likely located close to your home or neighboring properties, it’s easy to see why this is definitely a job that’s best left to the professionals.
Here’s a quick overview of the steps we take when removing a swimming pool:
- We start by assessing the site to choose the methods and equipment that are best suited to the job
- We obtain any necessary demolition permits and soil inspections
- We contact all the local utility providers to locate any buried lines near the pool
- We then disconnect and cap off the gas, water, and electricity from the pool
- Rather than simply allowing the pool water to flood out, we siphon it using special high-powered vacuum trucks to prevent any water damage while we work
- We demolish the structure of the pool and remove all the debris from the property
- We fill, compact, and level the space where the pool was to create a stable, well-drained surface
- Upon request, we plant fresh grass seed over the site
- We leave the property owner with all the paperwork needed to prove their pool was removed in accordance with all country, state, and federal guidelines
Call For Your Free Estimate Today
Here at Remove A Pool, we’re happy to answer any questions you have – simply call us to book your free, no-obligation quote today. Remember, we’re the swimming pool removal company in Gainesville that delivers the professional, no-stress pool removal solution!